Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hi Clan!

Hello clanmates!

I got somethings to show you!
Look below at the speedpaints i did!

I did this at 2am, so please don't be hasty.

Isn't it adorable?!

Dont ask....... lol

This is me, at the moonstone, with my mother, Flameclaw. She is in StarClan's paws now, and she used to be Flamestar, leader of FireClan. This is vey special to me, and if you think "Wow, its so TERRIBLE!" I bet you can't draw something like this!

HUGS!

This is a reference sheet I made earlier. My face looks really weird...

Hand-drawn background and computer-draw (with tablet) cats.
This is me (of course...) confronting our beloved Mossstar about......something?
I take requests! So, if you want me to draw you something, I'm your girl!


Bye then!

Ash

3 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures!

    ~pieluver32 (aka Mossstar. I was too lazy and tired to switch accounts lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could u draw meh an u Ashie?

    _Snowflower_

    ReplyDelete
  3. You SO got that bottom pic from Clans Of Loyalty then colored over it. Well i do that too lol.
    ~Wildtail

    ReplyDelete