Friday, April 27, 2012

A Secret....A BIG Secret...

Well, Now that you know Mossstar's Secret.....you might as well find out mine.

This brings back pain and sorrow from my Kithood.
Well, I used to be a kittypet. Yes, Ashfur, your loyal medicine cat, a KITTYPET. I keep trying to forget....but I just can't. So yes, I was a kittypet, and another thing....If you see the scars on my leg, it is from twoleg abuse. Yep, I was abused. I escaped after the first time my twoleg hit me....I was lucky. I left behind a few friends- Carllie, Moodd, Cowspots and Butterflywings.  They are rogues now. >.<

Please do not treat me like a speck of dirt because of my kittypet ways, and I have another prophecy, that will only be shared with Mossstar and Mossstar ONLY.

~Ashfur

4 comments:

  1. What is your new prophecy? Email it to me at mossstartreelan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and by the way, Silverpaw wants to be a kit again. She is no longer your apprentice, but she will be when she becomes and apprentice again.

    ~Mossstar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check the clan email for the info on the prophecy and otehr IMPORTANT things.

      Delete