Friday, May 18, 2012

Many, many injuries.....

Clanmates, this is important.
Many cats AND wolves are being...........killed and abused............. by the two peas in a pod......... DeadClan and BloodClan. They have come together and formed KillClan. Yes, It sounds silly, but it isn't. KillClan ambushed SoulClan and one of their warriors got eaten......yes, eaten. Disgusting, right? 


You have no clue what to do?


Here  is the answer:


Train harder
Eat LESS herbs
Learn better self-defense.


That is it for now............


Ashie

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for alerting others, it is most appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this "secret" that you are making my fiend on AJS chat keep from me? It's making me feel left out... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?! This could threaten Forestpack (My pack; I'm half wolf.)

    ReplyDelete