Saturday, May 12, 2012

*Ahem*


Hello. I am Scourge.

I have just killed Ashfur.
She has some words to share with you:

Hello, clanmates.
I-I-I can't belive this happened either.
I am with StarClan, as well as with my mother, Flameclaw/Flamestar.
Take care of the clan, and I know you will survive without me.
Bye!

Now that that is out of the way, How did I kill her?
Yes, she is stronger than me, but, I tiptoed into her den while she was sleeping, and deeply gave her a belly-rake. It was 5 seconds before she woke, and I had sliced her sides raw. Before I gave her wounds, I took the herbs and dumped them into the river, which was too far for her to go with those wounds.

She died after calling for Mossstar and trying to fight back.

Muhahahahahaha!
If you don't belive that I'm Scourge,

Why would Ashfur SAY "I am Scourge" and "I just killed Ashfur." Um......SHE KILLED HERSELF THEN!

2 comments:

  1. You monster! How could you, Scourge? And... I thought you were dead... uh... awkward >.>

    And Ash, I am so sorry I never came to help you. I was away, visiting the Moonpool with the LeafClan and CrystalClan leaders. If only I were in the camp, I could have saved you or died alongside you. But now that you are in StarClan, I know you will watch over our clan. And please, take care of Wildtalon, my mate.

    ~Moss

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pile of fox dirt! RIP ash

    ReplyDelete