Thursday, May 31, 2012

Roleplaying


Hello clanmates! I wanted to ask you a big question!

Q: Would you like to RP (roleplay) on WolfQuest Multiplayer?

A:
a) Sure! But i need an account :(
b) Sure! I have an account!
c) No! I don't wanna RP as wolves!
d) No! I don't like WolfQuest!

(put one letter in the comments- please? :3)
 And also, just to let you know,

on Warriors RPG I have a Clan. It's called EmberClan, and if you wanna join, click here!

Luvs You, guys!

P.S. RIP Whiteclaw, (Dawnstar, leader of EmberClan's mate) may you have all paws in StarClan forever.

Ashfur

3 comments:

  1. On wolfquest, isn't the max player # on a multiplayer server only 4 or 5? (I forget which one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always use farelheart I have one you can make cats or wolves

    ReplyDelete